PrimeComp is an engineering consulting company with assignments in energy, industry and infrastructure. Through our combined experience and unique range of technology areas, we offer services to create profitable, innovative and sustainable solutions.
We are looking for av software verification engineer. The tasks involves verification and validation of software, system and assay performance during updates of the current or development of a new systems to ensure that the customers systems fulfills internal requirement specifications and regulatory demands for all markets.
You will work with verification activities for different software projects during the development of new system as well as updates of the current system. This involves hands on software testing but can also include planning and leading software verification activities.
Other activities can be designing test cases and hands-on execution of software verification and take part in reviewing product requirement and specifications. You will also work in collaboration with other functions, in particular the software development team.
- University degree within computer science, technology or related fields.
- Experience from software verification and validation preferably within life science industry or equivalent regulated environment.
- Experience from designing test cases and hands on testing of complex software systems.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. To be successful you need to have an interest in understanding how the software and interacting instruments work.
- Responsible, thorough and structured way of working and always having quality in mind.
- Able to take initiatives and work independently as well as be a good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a genuine interest in software verification and validation.
- You are a true team player and like to work as part of a team but can also work independently when needed.
- Ability to communicate to different target groups and situations.
- Ability to build trust with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to be responsive - listen and read between the lines.
- Has an understanding of customer satisfaction and awareness of health and safety.
- Has good communication skills and ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure.