PrimeComp is a technology and consulting company with assignments in energy, industry, and infrastructure. Through our combined experience and unique range of technology areas, we offer services to create profitable, innovative, and sustainable solutions.
An assignment as Production Engineer were you are ready to take on a key role in bridging the gap between design and production. We are seeking a skilled Production Engineer to join our team in Stockholm, actively contributing to PCBA production processes. This role involves close collaboration with an external party responsible for material and process technology, making you an integral part of our dynamic work environment.
- Actively engage in the interfaces between design and production, ensuring seamless collaboration.
- Represent the business area in new development and production projects, presenting factors influencing production.
- Serve as the department's expert on production processes, contributing to optimization and efficiency.
- Maintain and update regulations and work processes relevant to the production environment.
- 100% on-site presence at the customer's premises.
In addition to your technical skills, personal qualities are important to us. We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about the field of automation.
- Can adapt to changing situations and is ready to learn new techniques and solutions.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and is dedicated to delivering high-quality results.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.